Victor and Seibo talk with Jerry Won, founder of Just Like Media, a podcast production company that produces Dear Asian Americans, Asian Podcast Network, and many more.
In this episode, we talked about:
- Being badass means being authentic, without the front
- How Jerry shifted from inauthentic consulting and into founding multiple podcast shows
- The imbalance of work and family were breaking points
- Starting a new company with a family
- Pushing past Asian family's limiting beliefs
- Communication is about expressing what you don't know as well
Connect with Jerry personally:
- On LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jerrywon
- On Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jerryjwon
- Listen to the Dear Asian Americans podcast: https://www.instagram.com/dearasianamericans
Connect with us:
- Join the other 1100+ Badass Asian Dudes on Facebook: http://facebook.com/groups/badassasiandudes.
- Register for one of our virtual Saturday Social Hours: https://bit.ly/BADsocialhour.
- Get on the waitlist for the Emotion Dojo for Asian Men, a brotherhood of fulfilled Asian males working on their emotional intelligence: http://bit.ly/emotiondojo.