Michael and Seibo talk with Nikil Viswanathan, co-founder and CEO of Alchemy, the world's leading blockchain developer platform powering over $7.5 billion dollars in transactions in 99% of the countries in the world.
In this episode, we talked about:
- [05:12] How Down To Lunch was born
- [12:01] How Nikil became a high-performer
- [13:10] How he maintains health as a startup founder
- [16:15] His cultural upbringing with East and South Asians
- [21:15] Getting to know Nikil with rapid-fire questions
- [31:10] How he worked through obstacles as a startup founder
- [38:17] How he had the confidence to get investors to believe in his team
- [42:08] Something Nikil's still struggling is work-life balance as an entrepreneur
Learn more about Alchemy: https://alchemyapi.io/company.
Connect with Nikil at http://nikilster.com and @nikilster on Instagram / Twitter.
Connect with us:
- Download the collection of wisdom from our podcast guests at http://badassasiandudes.com/subscribe.
- Follow the Instagram at http://instagram.com/badassasiandudesofficial
- Register for one of our virtual Saturday Social Hours: https://bit.ly/BADsocialhour.
- If you’re interested in developing your own emotional intelligence with other Fulfilled Asian Males (FAM), join the waitlist: http://bit.ly/emotiondojo.
- Get on the waitlist for our merch dropping soon! https://badassasiandudes.com/merch.