Gavin Masumiya is the founder of Flowmasters, a weekly virtual experience that combines public speaking, personal development/coaching, and freestyle rapping, aimed to help people find their flow state.
In this episode, we talked about:
- How Gavin found his calling in facilitation, coaching, public speaking, and freestyling
- How Gavin's crushed childhood dreams led him into personal development
- What is Flowmasters?
- How to build creativity
- Letting go of internal and external judgment
- Becoming badass by turning the mirror inwards
Connect with Gavin:
- Join the Facebook Flowmasters community and jump into a Flow Session: https://www.facebook.com/groups/flowmasterstribe/
- Hire Gavin for mindset coaching: https://www.gavinmasumiya.com/
Connect with us:
- Join the other 1000+ Badass Asian Dudes on Facebook and register for one of our Saturday Social Hours: http://facebook.com/groups/badassasiandudes.
- Sign up for the newsletter to learn about the Asian male diaspora: http://badassasiandudes.com/newsletter.
- Get on the waitlist for the Emotion Dojo for Asian Men, a brotherhood of fulfilled Asian males working on their emotional intelligence, creativity, and problem-solving skills: http://bit.ly/emotiondojo.