Victor and Michael talk with JD Chang, the founder of Crushing the Myth, a platform to amplify Asian speakers.
In this episode, we talked about:
- JD's mission to bring Asian American perspectives to a global audience
- JD's transition into nonprofit activism raising awareness to his Asian American identity
- Why is it important to have a stage for Asian Americans?
- Are all Asians conservative in growth mindset or just Asian Americans?
- A badass Asian dude should be happy and/or content
- Asian American men have the challenge of being invisible
- How Asian American males can breakthrough their obstacles
Connect with JD:
- On LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jerrydamonchang/
- Join the speaker series: https://www.crushingthemyth.com/
Connect with us:
- Join the other 1000+ Badass Asian Dudes on Facebook and register for one of our Saturday Social Hours: http://facebook.com/groups/badassasiandudes.
- Get on the waitlist for the Emotion Dojo for Asian Men, a brotherhood of fulfilled Asian males working on their emotional intelligence: http://bit.ly/emotiondojo.