Victor, Nick, and Brandon talk with John Kim, aka the Angry Therapist, founder of JRNI Coaching, and author of “I Used To Be A Miserable F*ck.”
In this episode, we talked about:
- 03:32 John's transition away from therapy and into coaching
- 09:20 Most Asian parents don't know what emotional intelligence is
- 11:10 What is it going to take for Asian men to get representation in media?
- 17:51 How men can find their own badass-ery
- 23:18 Living in the "through me" stage with psychedelics
- 29:49 How Crossfit was a catalyst for John's emotional transformation
- 34:09 John started it all by posting "My F***king Feelings"
- 40:10 The grandfather of relaying profound concepts to the masses, Bruce Lee
- 42:32 Being a badass means not exchanging your truth for membership
Connect with John:
- On Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/theangrytherapist/
- Get his book, “I Used To Be A Miserable F*ck”: https://amzn.to/2Pu3Dyo
Connect with us:
- Join the other 1000+ Badass Asian Dudes on Facebook and register for one of our Saturday Social Hours: http://facebook.com/groups/badassasiandudes.
Get on the waitlist for the Emotion Dojo for Asian Men, a brotherhood of fulfilled Asian males working on their emotional intelligence: http://bit.ly/emotiondojo.