Michael and Brandon talk with Kent Yoshimura, co-founder of Neuro, a company promoting a lifestyle of getting in the right mental state, by selling nootropic consumables like mints and gum. Kent is also a freelance mural artist and a martial artist.
In this episode, we talked about:
- 03:04 How humility is embedded in Asian culture, but a level of internalized confidence is needed to approach life
- 04:46 How athletics shaped his life and led to his refocus on mental state
- 07:28 Why that focus on mental state lead to starting Neuro
- 10:56 The story and struggles of starting Neuro
- 18:58 How personal sacrifices earlier in life lead to realizing balance and relationships with others is really important
- 21:12 How darkness in his life lead to art, and Bruce Lee as an icon
- 24:12 Reemphasizing that personal sacrifices and struggles made him realize the importance of balance
- 29:46 His co-founder Ryan’s indefatigable personality and how that brings positivity to his life and the company
- 38:41 Reading and his love of the outdoors
Watch the video to see Kent’s art:
Check out the latest promotional video from Neuro!
Connect with Kent Yoshimura!
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kentyoshimura/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kentaro/
- Neuro: https://getneuro.com/
- Use code BAD15 to get 15% off your order!
Connect with us:
- Follow the Instagram at http://instagram.com/badassasiandudesofficial
- Join the other 1200+ Badass Asian Dudes on Facebook: http://facebook.com/groups/badassasiandudes.
- Sign up for our upcoming Halloween Special Social Hour on 10/31: https://launch.hirightnow.co/events/571
- If you’re interested in developing your own emotional intelligence with other Fulfilled Asian Males (FAM), join the waitlist: http://bit.ly/emotiondojo.
- Get on the waitlist for our merch dropping soon! http://badassasiandudes.com/subscribe