In this episode, private equity investor, Sam Fong, founded the Asian Investors Network to help the Asian community become better investors. We talk deeper about why financial security and freedom is important in order to create more abundance and possibilities to pursue our passions, including the two main emotions that trip up investors - fear and greed. Sam's entrepreneurial mindset has been cultivated since childhood, trading Magic The Gathering cards and investing into startups. He's learned a lot from his successes and mistakes and shares his philosophies with us in this episode.
Be sure to tune in, write down your own insights and takeaways and share this episode with one of your brothers! Subscribe to get notified of new episodes, dropping every other Wednesday!
9 Ways To Become A Fulfilled, Badass Asian Dude
Download the collection of wisdom from our podcast guests on how to become a Badass Asian Dude: http://badassasiandudes.com/subscribe.
Join the Monthly Men's Group on Discord
Connect with other badass Asian dudes every First Thursday of the month in the DOJO on Discord as a safe space to practice vulnerability, exercise emotional intelligence, and have meaningful conversations about Asian identity, masculinity, fulfillment and success. http://bit.ly/monthlyfam.
Support this show and the movement:
- Cop yourself some merch at http://badassasiandudes.com.
- Share this episode with one of your brothers!
Connect with us:
- Follow the Instagram at http://instagram.com/badassasiandudesofficial
- Join the other 1200+ Badass Asian Dudes on Facebook: http://facebook.com/groups/badassasiandudes
- Subscribe to our newsletter for actionable advice and wisdom, as well as discounts and meetups at http://badassasiandudes.com/subscribe