In this episode, we have Nishant Bhat, serial entrepreneur who co-founded Color Genomics, which is valued at over $4.6 billion, and BioTech investor, having launched the SciFounder Fellowship to invest in budding BioTech companies. We talk about Nish's journey, from having grown up with East Asian and Indian culture, to his career successes, to his transition to providing opportunities and guidance to budding scientist-entrepreneurs. This is all the while maintaining humility and appreciation for the people and environment that made him the way his is, without yielding it to it by losing drive. Beyond that, Nish is also a passionate diver, foodie, and chef.
You can reach out to Nish on LinkedIn.
9 Ways To Become A Fulfilled, Badass Asian Dude
Download the collection of wisdom from our podcast guests on how to become a Badass Asian Dude: http://badassasiandudes.com/subscribe.
Support this show and the movement:
- Cop yourself some merch at http://badassasiandudes.com.
- Share this episode with one of your brothers!
Connect with us:
- Follow the Instagram at http://instagram.com/badassasiandudesofficial
- Join the other 1200+ Badass Asian Dudes on Facebook: http://facebook.com/groups/badassasiandudes
- Subscribe to our newsletter for actionable advice and wisdom, as well as discounts and meetups at http://badassasiandudes.com/subscribe