Michael, Victor, Seibo, and Nick talk with Jason Wang, co-founder of Caviar, which was acquired by Square, co-franchisee owner of Halal Guys, and venture capital investor with a focus on technology and food. He's also a food and travel extraordinaire, having travelled non-stop for the past 4 years.
In this episode, we talked about:
- Jason's entrepreneurial story started with ad clicks on anime websites
- Dealing with instability starting up Caviar
- Dealing with discomfort of having friends drop out of stable careers to start a business
- How Jason and his founders adopted the mentality, "If you never quit, you never fail."
- How it's important to have other people to support you through hard times
Connect with Jason:
Connect with us:
- Join the other 1000+ Badass Asian Dudes on Facebook and register for one of our Saturday Social Hours: http://facebook.com/groups/badassasiandudes.
- Get on the waitlist for the Emotion Dojo for Asian Men, a brotherhood of fulfilled Asian males working on their emotional intelligence: http://bit.ly/emotiondojo.