In this episode, we have Brian Kim (B.Kim). B.Kim is a singer-songwriter, music producer, and dancer who grew up in the Northern Virginia area. Growing up music has always been a part of his life. It all started with old-school R&B music, introduced by older friends, and K-Pop. Both of these factors are key initial influences on why B.Kim is who he is now. It wasn't until the first day of his first 9-5 job that he realized music was more than the silly song covers and troll dance videos he posted. While taking it more seriously, that's when he learned how to produce, mix, and create full songs. He has also performed live in Virginia, Washington D.C., New York City, and more both musically and with his dance team. He is now living in New York City and finding more inspiration and making more moves to eventually make music his ultimate career.
Be sure to tune in, write down your own insights and takeaways and share this episode with one of your brothers! Subscribe to get notified of new episodes, dropping every other Wednesday!
9 Ways To Become A Fulfilled, Badass Asian Dude
Download the collection of wisdom from our podcast guests on how to become a Badass Asian Dude: http://badassasiandudes.com/subscribe.
Join the Monthly Men's Group on Discord
Connect with other badass Asian dudes every First Thursday of the month in the DOJO on Discord as a safe space to practice vulnerability, exercise emotional intelligence, and have meaningful conversations about Asian identity, masculinity, fulfillment and success. http://bit.ly/monthlyfam.
Support this show and the movement:
- Cop yourself some merch at http://badassasiandudes.com.
- Share this episode with one of your brothers!
Connect with us:
- Follow the Instagram at http://instagram.com/badassasiandudesofficial
- Join the other 1200+ Badass Asian Dudes on Facebook: http://facebook.com/groups/badassasiandudes
- Subscribe to our newsletter for actionable advice and wisdom, as well as discounts and meetups at http://badassasiandudes.com/subscribe