The original founder of Badass Asian Dudes, Chris Kim, retired to focus on other parts of his business and transitioned the group to a new group of BADs.
Introducing Victor Ung, former tech consultant turned cannabis wellness coach for Asian men and host of the Human Up podcast, and emotional intelligence geek.
Seibo Shen, father of 2, cannabis entrepreneur, co-host of the Happy Asian Males podcast, Executive Coach, and wannabe freestyle rapper.
Nick Hong, Engineering Manager at Medium, writer, and psychedelic nerd.
Michael Wu, Software Engineer at Stripe, major chef and party host.
Brandon Scott Chien (absent from this episode), Movement Coach and co-host of the Happy Asian Males podcast, and all-around weird dude.
In this episode, we talked about:
- Victor expanding his definition of badass with internal accomplishments rather than external
- Mike becoming a badass by expanding social circles
- Mike enriching himself and others through food
- Nick modeling Bruce Lee's mental game to becoming badass
- Seibo looking to impress other people, but losing control of his own self-worth and happiness
- Evaluation is just as important as the action
- This is a community of Asian men for Asian men, you don't have to do it alone
- The future of the Badass Asian Dudes brand and community
Connect with us:
- Join the other 1000+ Badass Asian Dudes on Facebook and register for one of our Saturday Social Hours: http://facebook.com/groups/badassasiandudes.
- Get on the waitlist for the Emotion Dojo for Asian Men, a brotherhood of fulfilled Asian males working on their emotional intelligence: http://bit.ly/emotiondojo.